Recent advances in artificial intelligence, as well as machine learning, have determined the need for companies to adapt to the new digital paradigm. Within this conceptual framework, there is a range of applications in business and economics as well as in industry. Topics of interest to these sciences are now approached from a digital perspective, which allows obtaining novel proposals for solutions to traditional problems, making use of the intensive generation of large-scale data as well as its use in decision-making. The workshop is aimed at professionals and graduate students who wish to share their research in an international and recognized forum.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to EAI COMPSE 2021. The papers should be in English, following the Springer formatting guidelines.
- Consumer behaviour
- Digital marketing
- Evaluation of public policies
- Digital control through blockchain
- Deep and reinforcement learning in businesses.
- Big data in the generation of value for the company
- Business financial management
- Supply chain design and analysis
- FinTech innovations
- Real-time intelligent financial analysis
- Tools for digital assets and their valuation
- Digital asset pricing
- Intelligent algorithms
- Association rules
- Knowledge extraction from text, video, signals, and images
- Organizational learning and evolutional learning
- Statistical learning
- Classification and prediction
- Design of experiments
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
COMPSE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Scopus indexed, Open Access)
Workshop papers may be of regular (12-20 pages) or short length (6-11 pages) including references.
Dr. Roman Rodriguez Aguilar
Universidad Panamericana, Mexico
Full Paper Submission deadline: 6 May 2021
Notification deadline: 20 May 2021
Camera-ready deadline: 4 June 2021
Conference: 29-30 July 2021