EAI COMPSE 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN ORGANIZATIONS: NEW CHALLENGES IN THE POST-COVID ERA
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the world in every way and companies have begun to review their strategies, however, the challenges that this crisis is presenting provides an opportunity for organizations to evolve to a new reality where digital predominates. Although the digital transformation process has been taking place in the country in recent years, COVID-19 has further accelerated the pace of change and the speed of transformation and this has forced the laggards to accelerate the pace to match the digital leaders. In this period of time, companies must respond without losing sight of recovery and preparation for the future.
For this reason, COMPSE 2022 invites professionals, researchers, students and practitioners to submit work related to new strategies to optimize the operation of companies in the post-covid era.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence and decision aid techniques
- E-commerce and auction based approaches in production planning
- Discrete event systems and simulation in manufacturing
- Logistics, supply chains and networks
- Internet of Things
- Computation Edge
- Cyber-physical systems
- Digital Twins Development
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer in the EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing book series as an edited book and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
- Computation Journal – Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access)
– indexed in Ei Compendex & Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
12 September 2022
2 October 2022
6 October 2022