EAI COMPSE 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
The fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) has generated a process of technological transformation worldwide in various fields motivating the development of innovative research. Many scientists, decision-makers, managers, executives, academicians, and practicing researchers in recent years have developed solution proposals for solving several complex real-world problems.
The EAI International Conference on Computer Science: Applications in Engineering and Health Services (COMPSE 2021) establishes a forum for the presentation of innovative solutions to problems related to the development and implementation of Industry 4.0 in health systems and industry. The conference seeks to address recent methodologies in optimization, computer science, data science, simulation, health systems, and business applications. COMPSE 2021 is an important forum for graduate students, decision-makers, and researchers in both public and private sectors seeking research-based methods to model real-world problems.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to COMPSE 2021. The papers should be in English, following the Springer formatting guidelines.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at COMPSE 2021 will focus on the following topics:
- Computer and Data Science:
- Artificial Intelligence tools and applications
- Machine learning for optimization
- Intelligent Systems
- Pervasive computing and ambient intelligence
- Computational theories of learning
- Scientific computing
- Cloud computing
- Mobile computing
- Soft computing applications
- Data analytics
- Data management
- Big Data
- Social network analysis
- Forecasting and time series analysis
- System modeling and Optimization
- Stochastic modeling techniques and applications
- Computational optimization
- Robust solutions and robust optimization
- Quantum Computing Optimization
- Application of simulation software
- Device simulation and modeling
- Production, logistics and transport
- Real-time modeling and simulation
- New high-impact applications
- Parameter tuning
- Smart cities
- Optimization for sustainability
- Hybridization issues
- Optimization for machine learning
- Health Systems and Services:
- Digital health
- Cyber-physical systems
- Internet of medical things
- Blockchain technology in healthcare
- Robotics in the healthcare industry
- Mixed realities
- Optimization, simulation and predictive analytics in healthcare
- Health care systems optimization
- Health care delivery, measurement, and modeling
- Health information systems
- Environmental health
- Economic analysis of health systems
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
COMPSE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
7 April 28 April 2021
Notification deadline 10 June 2021
Camera-ready deadline 10 July 2021
Start of Conference 29 July 2021
End of Conference 30 July 2021