Final camera-ready deadline = 31 October 2016
Only camera-ready papers uploaded before 31 October (by authors who registered and paid full conference fee) will be included in conference program and proceedings
- There will be no further extensions and papers that do not meet required criteria will be excluded from final program and conference proceedings. Thank you for understanding.
Due to system update, we kindly ask all authors to check their Confy account and submissions. If you have more questions, contact us here. If needed, please contact us here. Thank you.
- Please make sure to register asap and upload c-r version of your accepted paper on time as the deadline will not be extended
COMPSE 2016 PRELIMINARY PROGRAM PUBLISHED
Registration now open for Conference and Compse 2016 Gala Dinner - click here for more information.
COMPSE 2016 to be held in Golden Sands Resort, Penang.
Special Sessions confirmed at COMPSE 2016:
First EAI International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering
The requirements demands in problem solving have been increasingly in demand in exponential way. The new technologies in computer science and engineering have reduced the dimension of data coverage worldwide. Thus the recent inventions in ICT have inched towards reducing the gaps, and coverage of domains globally. The digging of information in a large data, and the soft-computing techniques have contributed a strength in prediction, analysis, and decision potentials in the niche areas such as Computer Science, Technology, Management, Social Computing, Green Computing, and Telecom etc. Nurturing the research in Technology and Computing are evident that finding a right pattern in the ocean of data.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- Selected accepted papers will be submitted for publication to EAI and made available through EU Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP.
Best and high quality papers will be selected and reviewed by IPC in order to publish extended version of the paper for:
Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of EAI endorsed publications:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
The topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
Computer Science: Information Technology, Green Computing, Machine Learning, Smart Computing, Predictive Analysis, Mobile Programming, big data, Computer architecture, Computational & Synthetic Biology, Computer Graphics, Vision, Animation, Game Science, Computing for Development, Data Management, Human Computer Interaction, Natural Language Processing, Programming Languages and Software Engineering, Robotics, Security & Privacy, Systems and Networking, Theory of Computation, Ubiquitous Computing, Wireless and Sensor Systems, Using IT to reduce carbon emissions, Energy-aware computing, Smart grid and micro grids, Sustainable computing.
Optimization: Mathematical Programming, Continues optimization, Combinatorial optimization, Discreet optimization, Ant colony optimization, Fuzzy logic, Genetic algorithm, Genetic programming, variable neighbourhood search, Support vector machine, Cuckoo search, Simulated annealing, Bat algorithm, Differential evolution, robust solutions and robust optimization, online optimization Holistic optimization, meta-heuristics and stochastic optimization, optimization in (video) games, surrogate-assisted optimization, dynamic optimization, Network design optimization, Optimization of energy-efficient protocols..
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF in Confy system
Workshop/Tutorial proposals deadline: 12 February 2016
Full paper/Poster/Demo/Special Sessions paper Submission deadline: 21 August 2016
Notification deadline: 31 August 2016
Camera-ready deadline: 31 October 2016